In compliance with article 18 of the Personal Data Protection Law - Law No. 29733, regarding the duty of information, LSFARMA SAC , identified with RUC No. 20604926638 , with address at COO. THE MZA SLOTS. CORN. 5B LIMA LIMA VILLA EL SALVADOR, Lima, Peru, (hereinafter, the "Company"); seeks to report on the processing of personal data collected through the www.labsuperfood.pe website (hereinafter, the "Website"), and any other channel (eg: social networks), used for the sale of products and for the provision of services by the Company.
"User(s)" is considered to be any person who browses the Website, registers as a customer, purchases products, as well as any person who has provided personal data to the Company through the Website or through social networks.
- Personal data and purposes of processing:
It is that information that allows us to know and identify who the User is and that can be used to identify, contact or locate him. The User must provide true, current, exact and complete information, as well as inform the Company in case of variation.
The personal data collected on the website are processed for the following purposes:
- For the acquisition of Company products and for subscription as a customer on the Website: names and surnames, identity document number, home address, telephone number, email address, credit cards (name and surnames, number, verification code, expiration date).
- To provide customer service and product delivery (contact and inquiries, shipping/delivery of purchased products): names and surnames, identity document, telephone number, email, home address.
- To use the Contact form: names and surnames, telephone and email.
- For use of the Contact form: names, surnames and email.
- For attention in the Complaints or Claims Book: names and surnames, number and type of identity document, home address, telephone, email address.
The data mentioned in numerals i) to v) are required to be delivered to comply with the purposes of the corresponding numerals. If they are not provided, it will not be possible for the Company to fulfill said purposes, nor will we be able to perform an optimal customer service.
Optionally, personal data may be processed for the following additional purposes, which will only be applicable in the event that the User has given their free, prior, unequivocal and informed consent:
- Data bank:
The personal data provided by Users is stored in one of the Company 's data banks, depending on their relationship with it, according to the following detail:
- "Clients" Data Bank: The personal data of the Users who contract a product from the Company are stored.
- Data Bank "Possible clients": The personal data of the Users who request that the Company send them advertising material or those who require information on the Company's products are stored.
- Data Bank "Book of Complaints".
The Company declares that they have the appropriate security measures in place and in accordance with the treatment to be carried out, as well as the necessary technical, organizational and legal measures to guarantee the confidentiality of personal data.
The personal data collected on the website will be shared with the following recipients:
|SHOPIFY||Canada||E-commerce platform for online sales||Yeah|
|mailchimp||USES||CRM (Customer database management)||Yeah|
|Market Payment||Peru||Payment gateway||Yeah|
- Conservation of personal data:
Personal data will be kept for an indefinite period until you revoke your consent.
The website has cookies, which can be applied and/or installed on Users' computers. Cookies are text files that are stored in the user's browser to collect information about their behavior regarding the use of the web page. By being able to identify the user's activities within the web page, it is an important element for the operation and improvement of the web page. Additionally, it defines the advertisements that are shared with users, making the content of the web page personalized.
Cookies cannot harm your device and are also very useful, since they help us to identify and resolve errors. They serve various purposes. For example: recognize users, obtain information about their browsing habits, or customize the way content is displayed. Some cookies are strictly necessary for the website to function properly and others will be used to improve the performance of the website, such as offering different products and services in the most efficient way, among others.
The Company has implemented cookies on the website, which are classified as follows:
- Required Category: Help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistical Category: help website owners understand how visitors interact by collecting and providing information anonymously.
- Marketing Category: used to track visitors on web pages. Interaction is displaying ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to third-party advertisers.
- Preferences Category : In order to remember information about the User that allows them to access the web page with certain characteristics that improve their user experience, such as language.
It is important to keep in mind that cookies allow a user's searches or browsing habits to be tracked over a given period of time. We make available to Users a cookie configurator (link) in which you can choose to accept or reject the installation of cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation of the web. If they are rejected, you can continue browsing our website. In practice, most browsers allow you to warn about the presence of cookies or automatically reject them.
The User grants his consent freely, expressly and unequivocally by checking the box: "I consent and/or accept cookies". By giving their consent, the user for the above purposes authorizes the website to operate the processing thereof. If the User does not agree with any of these purposes, they can be customized in the cookie management bar, located on our website.
Next, we present a list of the cookies used on the website, the type of cookie, its functionality and the conservation period.
|CONSENT||necessary||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for the website to comply with the GDPR (provided by YouTube).||years|
|PHPSESSID||necessary||Preserves user states across all page requests.||Session|
|_ga||Statistics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat||Statistics||Used by Google Analytics to control the rate of requests.||1 day|
|_gid||Statistics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website (provided by YouTube).||1 day|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Marketing||Tries to calculate the user's bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos (provided by YouTube).||179 day|
|YSC||Marketing||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has viewed (provided by YouTube).||Session|
|yt.innertube::nextId||Marketing||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has viewed (provided by YouTube).||Permanent|
|yt.innertube::requests||Marketing||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has viewed (provided by YouTube).||Permanent|
|yt-remote-cast-available||Marketing||Records the user's video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos (provided by YouTube).||Session|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||Marketing||Records the user's video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos (provided by YouTube).||Session|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Marketing||Records the user's video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos (provided by YouTube).||Permanent|
- Compliance with Obligations:
The Company collects your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law - Law No. 29733 and its Regulations (approved by Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS). Thus, it is forced to:
- Do not apply or use the personal data obtained for purposes other than or unrelated to the purpose set forth in this policy.
- Do not disclose to other natural or legal persons the personal data provided to you.
- Keep secret and confidentiality regarding these, even after ending their relationship with the User.
- Adopt the technical and organizational measures required by the regulations, in order to guarantee the security measures of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action, the physical or natural environment.
- Transfer and communicate the obligations mentioned in the previous paragraphs to the personnel dedicated to the fulfillment of the services of the web page .
- Destroy, once the specified period has expired, all the personal data processed, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data subject to treatment.
We will only process the personal data of minors under 18 years of age as long as said Personal Information is provided by the parents, guardians, attorneys-in-fact or any third party with powers to do so and in cases in which said Personal Information is provided for the provision of the services provided on the Website or any other service we offer.
The Website may contain links to other services and websites not operated or controlled by us (the " Third Party Services "). The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to Third Party Services. Links from our website do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed the Third Party Services. We suggest you contact these sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
- ARCO Rights of the User:
The User can exercise the following rights over their personal data:
- Access to information: the User can obtain information about himself that is stored in the Company's data banks.
- Rectification: the User can request the updating, rectification or incorporation of new data of his personal data, when there is an error, inaccuracy or incompleteness.
- Cancellation: the User can request the deletion of their personal data that is not required for the fulfillment of the obligations of the Company.
- Opposition: the user can oppose the processing of their personal data, provided that such processing is not provided for by contract or law.
To do this, you must send a written communication (or letter) to Av. Contralmirante Montero 411, Magdalena del Mar, Lima, Peru or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . It will be necessary for the User to explain under what circumstances he gave the personal data in question to the Company.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law:
For everything not expressly provided for in this policy, the rules contained in the Peruvian legal system are additionally applied. Likewise, any controversy that arises from the acceptance and/or interpretation of this policy, will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the judges of Cercado de Lima, Lima, Peru, the National Institute for the Defense of Competition and Intellectual Property (INDECOPI ) or the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users and the Company may agree on other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
Last Update: 15.06.2023